Corporate name badges can be seen everywhere- from small growing organization to a corporate giant, corporate badges are omnipresent and have become the part and percale of corporate culture.
From identification of the employees, to create an identity for your company the importance of corporate name badges can’t be undermined in the changing business situation. Hence, there have been lots of discussions on what makes an ideal corporate name badge. An ideal name badge should look smart and help in creating a favorable impression in the minds of your clients. Creating the ideal corporate name badge therefore would need some serious consideration- what needs to be included and things to avoid. Following are some tips to help you make a decision about creating perfect corporate name badges.
Today the name badges suppliers would let you design and customize your corporate name badges and hence, the choices of options before you are endless. You can add company name, employee name, logo, tag line, color and so on and so forth.
Things you may add
- Employee name: Since its primary purpose of name badges, the employee name is the must have in the corporate name badges.
- Company name: The name badge would be the representative of the company and hence must have the company’s name in it.
- Logo & tag line: Though these factors aren’t mandatory but you can add them to create customized corporate name badges. The decision would depend upon the space available with the badge. You can benefit from comparing sample badges before deciding. Plastic name badges would also let you experiment with colors and patterns.
Things to avoid
- Too many content: The message in the name badge should be short, succulent and at the same time targeted. Including too many items in the badge are likely to cause a conflict of interest.
- Flashy colors: Plastic name badges have allowed the name badge companies to make colorful badges but while creating corporate name badges you may avoid using too many flashy colors in it.